David Shaw

Matt39

Because he's had success and is "an offense coach."

Said it back when all the fire Rex threads started that this guy plays the same style football that many people on this site hate. Pep is probably going to get one more year at most and I don't see what Shaw does differently. The only college guy that's truly interesting is Sumlin and he promised his wife he wouldn't leave.

Because he's had success and is "an offense coach."

Said it back when all the fire Rex threads started that this guy plays the same style football that many people on this site hate. Pep is probably going to get one more year at most and I don't see what Shaw does differently. The only college guy that's truly interesting is Sumlin and he promised his wife he wouldn't leave.

I think Rex himself could have drawn up a better game plan than Shaw had today.

Wouldnt be upset to see some of those kids in the Spartan secondary to bet Jets though. Dennard is a player.

I think Rex himself could have drawn up a better game plan than Shaw had today.

Wouldnt be upset to see some of those kids in the Spartan secondary to bet Jets though. Dennard is a player.

Saw a stat that Dennard's 2013 coverage grades out better than any corner since they started tracking it.

You hire a coach to be an administrator, which is Shaw's strength supposedly. Quibbling over details of a game plan is kind of besides the point. They're overseers.

They looked lost today. He looks lost on the sidelines too frankly.

Archived