Per Bill Belichick: Wes Welker hit was "deliberate" lol.

Villain The Foe

No, I dont listen to him.

I just love how they're basically placing this loss on losing him, as if Manning wouldnt have just continued to pick on the other corners...you know, like he was doing before Welker "took him out".

I find Moher annoying, just like I do Jim Rome. Trying to be all "gangsta, tough guy"

I think the fact that it was Welker that really twisted "little Bills'" nuts.

First, Welker flips him "the bird" by signing for the same money or less with Denver, next he calls billy a ball buster, bustin' his chops all the time, even though he's a 100% effort guy.

And then to top it off, the guy they sign to be the "next Welker" pulls a NO SHOW!!

You can't get any better than this!

Welker lost every big game for the pats  when he was on the Pats, he is simply keeping the same

role, new uniform same role, blow the game for Brady and The Big Cheat.

I love the guy, he blew it big time back when he started Footgate in 2010, that started

the tradition of smashing his head late in the game so he's woozy and drops the big

receptions, the Ravens nailed him good last year, I also think the

Giants got the memo as well, Welker is an honorary Jet in my book, I didn't want NE, and

especially Belecheat in our house, not that they would have won, just don't want to see

those guys around our digs, unless its to play us and lose like they usually do.

wow.  looks to me like Welker got flattened.  Is it his fault Talib has peanut brittle for bones?

Look what i came across lol. Former Jet Jim Leonhard making a comment on this collision via twitter: "Looked like Welker was on a suicide mission on that route. Unreal pick he set, not sure how not a flag."

https://twitter.com/jimleonhard

Archived