Post-Combine Mock

Wilkshake69

1) Odell Beckham Jr. WR LSU

Explosive playmaker who can score anytime he touches the ball. An underrated route runner who makes excellent hands catches consistently.

2) Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Nebraska

Long, lean, athletic corner who specializes in press coverage. Could step in and play CB 2 from day one. 

3) Donte Moncrief WR Ole Miss

Tall receiver who can really fly. 

4) Marcus Smith DE/OLB Louisville (Revis trade)

Athletic edge rusher with a variety of moves.

4) Devonte Freeman RB FSU

A polished runner with good vision. Excels in pass protection and can catch the ball out of the backfield.

5) Zach Mettenberger QB LSU

Big prototypical QB body with a really strong arm. Coming off an ACL injury which will hurt his stock. Upside developmental pick.

6) Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma

Was projected to be drafted pretty early on, but tore his ACL at the Senior Bowl.

7) Marcus Lucas WR Missouri

Big strong 6'4" sized target.

-Note that I did not account for any supplemental picks that we may yet receive.

1) Odell Beckham Jr. WR LSU

Explosive playmaker who can score anytime he touches the ball. An underrated route runner who makes excellent hands catches consistently.

2) Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Nebraska

Long, lean, athletic corner who specializes in press coverage. Could step in and play CB 2 from day one. 

3) Donte Moncrief WR Ole Miss

Tall receiver who can really fly. 

4) Marcus Smith DE/OLB Louisville (Revis trade)

Athletic edge rusher with a variety of moves.

4) Devonte Freeman RB FSU

A polished runner with good vision. Excels in pass protection and can catch the ball out of the backfield.

5) Zach Mettenberger QB LSU

Big prototypical QB body with a really strong arm. Coming off an ACL injury which will hurt his stock. Upside developmental pick.

6) Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma

Was projected to be drafted pretty early on, but tore his ACL at the Senior Bowl.

7) Marcus Lucas WR Missouri

Big strong 6'4" sized target.

-Note that I did not account for any supplemental picks that we may yet receive.

I can definitely live with this

Archived