My top 5 prospects at the wide receiver position.

Jetknowledge

#1 - Sammy Watkins - he is my top prospect.

NFL ready with as high a ceiling as any prospect in the draft. Needless to say why he's #1.

#2 - Mike Evans - coming into the combine I saw 1 question and he answered it.

He is a nfl ready receiver, arguably could be 1st receiver drafted with his measurables & athleticism. Consistent hands & big play ability.

#3 - Odell Beckham Jr - this is where the rankings get tough but all 5 are nfl readyready prospects who can contribute day 1 andand odell is certainly no different.

Maybe the most prepared play maker in the draft. Cam Cameron system & teachings showedshowed him what a nfl receiver is expected to do. He has larger hands than evans & watkins, with special teams history & production as a outside an inside receiver he screams versatility. Consistent hand catcher, and even though his size maybe questioned he has the foot work to beat presses and gain yards after catch.

#4 - Jordan Matthews - I didn't follow his career but I have no doubts from researching him.

Good size, intelligence, & athleticism for the nfl. He had 3 different systems, 3 different coaches, and I believe 6 different qb's but he remained successful through all of this, his speed was questioned and he ran a 4.5I'm sold.

#5 - Brandon Cooks - blazing speed, lethal playmaker, and solid hands. My question though is he big enough for the nfl corners press at about 180.

#Honorable Mention. - Marquise Lee - many questions I have, size, injury history, etc. but his on field production & athleticism are consistently proven.

Archived