Whats Your Ideal Off Season From Here?

j4jets

FA Pic kups: Jason  Campbell, James Jones, MJD Pace, and DRC.

Draftees: Ha Ha Clinton Dix or Marqise Lee and ASJ in 2nd (or best available TE), RG/LG in 3rd and 4th.

QB Group: Would like to keep Sanchez around and see if we can find a trade partner. Jason Campbell can be a good game manager this team needs.

RB Group: MJD can turn this above average RB group in to a force with Ivory, Powell and Goodson already there.

WR Group: With James Jones, our weak WR group becomes good with some depth with Hill being the 4th WR. Adding Lee can potentially turn this group into an excellent group with good QB play.

TE Group: ASJ may slip to second round. He could be good candidate to backup Cumberland and take over the position towards later parts of the year, or next yr.

OL Group: We can find a starting RG in mid rounds. Winters would be just fine at LG. He showed some improvement over the year.

DL Group: Need I say anything?

LB Group: Bringing back Pace can keep continuity in the group. Could use some help via draft if possible.

Secondary: With DRC, our secondary becomes from barely average right now, to good. With Ha Ha Dix, we can become elite if he can transition into the NFL smoothly and Milliner picks up where he left off last year.

I don't really like Moreno, but at least he can catch. I love the idea of adding MJD though. Far more dynamic than Moreno, albeit some extra miles. He's still 28 though so its not like he hit the 30 year old wall yet.

I don't really like Moreno, but at least he can catch. I love the idea of adding MJD though. Far more dynamic than Moreno, albeit some extra miles. He's still 28 though so its not like he hit the 30 year old wall yet.

MJD Moreno or Johnson id take Moreno or Johnson.

MJD Moreno or Johnson id take Moreno or Johnson.

CJ2K is very inconsistent and has too many plays that for for less than a yard. He'll break a tackle here n there and make up the average, but he won't provide the type of ground and pound offense Rex likes.

CJ2K is very inconsistent and has too many plays that for for less than a yard. He'll break a tackle here n there and make up the average, but he won't provide the type of ground and pound offense Rex likes.

But he does give us a better 1-2 punch than Ivory and Powell and why wouldn't a RB like Johnson welcome the opportunity to split carries stay healthy and put up decent numbers.

At this point, what's left to do really? I don't need superstars and even if I did, most of the good players are gone. Is it too much to ask that idzik fill a few holes with adequate players? Sign a backup qb, a wr a te a rg a s a cb and an olb. Don't have to be great just get guys that can keep us from being overly desperate in the draft.

Archived