Question to the Mods

Villain The Foe

How is it that we we can have a thread "Jets fans are the REAL circus" get locked just 7 replies in but have another thread of such deplorable standards "Openly rooting for a Mike Vick injury" and it makes it 3 pages and running?

And no, I dont want the thread locked, I've commented in the thread myself. All im saying is if Jetnation's Mods can keep such a thread openly praying/rooting for career ending injury to occur to a Jets player I would figure a thread stating that such a reaction will be used by the media as way to make Jet fans look like a circus could also get the same respect. 

Oh, and as always....IBTL! 

Villain

How is it that we we can have a thread "Jets fans are the REAL circus" get locked just 7 replies in but have another thread of such deplorable standards "Openly rooting for a Mike Vick injury" and it makes it 3 pages and running?

And no, I dont want the thread locked, I've commented in the thread myself. All im saying is if Jetnation's Mods can keep such a thread openly praying/rooting for career ending injury to occur to a Jets player I would figure a thread stating that such a reaction will be used by the media as way to make Jet fans look like a circus could also get the same respect. 

Oh, and as always....IBTL! 

Villain

Jets fans are the circus -- that thread was calling out other Jets fans.  That is why it was locked.  There is no need for Jets fans to fight with other Jets fans.

As far as the Vick bashing, we are letting everyone get it out of their system.  

Jets fans are the circus -- that thread was calling out other Jets fans.  That is why it was locked.  There is no need for Jets fans to fight with other Jets fans.

Hmm....Well, I heard the answer to my question from the boss himself. 

Jets fans are the circus -- that thread was calling out other Jets fans. That is why it was locked. There is no need for Jets fans to fight with other Jets fans.

If fans can bash a man,why can't they take being bashed there self?

If fans can bash a man,why can't they take being bashed there self?

I get what you are saying but us having fans fighting with each other does us no good.  And we don't have the time to police any of it.

Archived