Why signing vick shows jets to be incompetent

jgb

Jets honestly believed geno would be good this year. No sane gm/hc would want a name backup in their if their chosen one was going to be embattled. The jets are so horrendous at evaluating qb talent, they didnt even foresee the possibility that geno was going to stink up the joint and only brought in vick as i jury insurance. They are totally clueless. Will be interesting to see what happens next. My prediction was jets start 1-5 or 1-6 before jets finally pull the plug. Then, because this is the jets, vick plays great but we miss playoffs on a week 17 tiebreaker, leaving us all to wonder what wouldve been if they made the switch sooner.

Agree with most of this. We win 1 of the next 3 though and Geno plays well enough in SD to let Rex justify starting him vs Denver and then in NE.

this 3 game stretch coming up should prove to be brutal and entertaining at the same time. jets should lose all 3 pretty convincingly, all along hearing that geno needs to be benched, rex needs to be fired, marty's play calling sucks, and idzik really dropped the ball this offseason. which headline will dominate? slightly less important headlines to include, breno and winters completely "whiffing" on 4-5 blocks per game, ivory runs hard, but cannot block or catch, chris Johnson is toast, calvin pryor is a bust, can milliner stay injury free?, can coples play corner ?, etc. should be a fun 3 weeks

The thing that scares me most is if we battle & scrape to a 7-9 or 8-8 record. We'll enter next year's draft with tons of money and S**tty draft positions.

I will take wins and as many of them as possible all day long.

Qb answer isn't in the draft anyway. If you can't make it, buy it. Don't let the next cutler get past us. Vinny/favre 3.0 time

Archived