Travel info needed from Secaucus Train Station to MetLife (or Red's Park/Ride)

SouthernJet

The 3 of us are leaving from Philly , taking train to Trenton, then to Secaucus. The earliest MetLife train from Secaucus is 9:41. 

We can get to Secaucus from Trenton at either 8:18 AM or 9:18 AM. 

We are looking at if we get to Secaucus at 8:18 AM is there ANY other mode of transit to MetLife (cab, shuttle, bus etc) from Secaucus Train station OTHER than waiting for the 9:41 first train? Wondering if cabs/bus waiting outside Secaucus station etc?

Any help appreciated. Need to get to Tailgate Joe's by 9 AM and have time to drop by and say hey to L7 :)

FYI: We are also considering driving from Philly to Red's Restaurant and Bar Park & Ride and then take the shuttle bus form there. That gets us to stadium by 8 AMish. Could hop to L7 ist, then hit Joe's.

Anyone have comments on Red's?

The 3 of us are leaving from Philly , taking train to Trenton, then to Secaucus. The earliest MetLife train from Secaucus is 9:41.

We are looking at if we get to Secaucus at 8:18 AM is there ANY other mode of transit to MetLife (cab, shuttle, bus etc) from Secaucus Train station OTHER than waiting for the 9:41 first train? Wondering if cabs/bus waiting outside Secaucus station etc?

Any help appreciated. Need to get to Tailgate Joe's by 9 AM and have time to drop by and say hey to L7 :)

FYI: We are also considering driving from Philly to Red's Restaurant and Bar Park & Ride and then take the shuttle bus form there. That gets us to stadium by 8 AMish. Could hop to L7 ist, then hit Joe's.

If you get a guaranteed shuttle that will drop you at the stadium at 8am, do it. Don't even question it. Trying to work the public transportation or get a cab will be a pain in the ass compared to a guaranteed shuttle. This is coming from someone been doing this for a long time. Trust me.

I don't know where Reds is though? And I guess on further thought, you have to make sure you coordinate being in time for that shuttle back

If you get a guaranteed shuttle that will drop you at the stadium at 8am, do it. Don't even question it. Trying to work the public transportation or get a cab will be a pain in the ass compared to a guaranteed shuttle. This is coming from someone been doing this for a long time. Trust me.

I don't know where Reds is though? And I guess on further thought, you have to make sure you coordinate being in time for that shuttle back

http://www.reddsrestaurant.com/meadowlands/

Red's appears to be in Redds Restaurant • 317 Washington Avenue, Carlstadt, NJ 

Red's buses do their pickup and drop off literally in front of my tailgate. I see the lines and craziness of people loading back on after every game, it isn't really something I would want to deal with. If you are going to drive to Red's why not just get a parking pass and park at metlife?

Red's buses to their pickup and drop off literally in front of my tailgate. I see the lines and craziness of people loading back on after every game, it isn't really something I would want to deal with. If you are going to drive to Red's why not just get a parking pass and park at metlife?

Also, cabs are supposed to drop off at the same spot reds buses do. If you look at the metlife jets parking map, the yellow star that denotes the limo/tazi drop off is right where we tailgate on the green parking lot side of that street.

Archived