Top 10 skill players in Jets history

JOJOTOWNSELL

I always said that the knicks were the worst team ever when it came to drafting players.......they haven't found a franchise player through the draft since ewing.......but after thinking this thru and looking at the dreck we have been rolling out in my lifetime I'm going to give it to the Jets....at what point do we start drafting skill players in the first round??  At what point as fans do we pull the wool from our eyes and realize that football is played on BOTH sides of the ball??

We should be outraged by what this team has put out on the offensive side of the ball for the past 20 years........santana moss?? really!?  we all love al toon but he went above 100 receptions exactly twice in his career and never cracked 6 td's

we have been mediocre forever......the only time we've actually looked good was when we had 2 future HOF coaches on our team (1998)

I always said that the knicks were the worst team ever when it came to drafting players.......they haven't found a franchise player through the draft since ewing.......but after thinking this thru and looking at the dreck we have been rolling out in my lifetime I'm going to give it to the Jets....at what point do we start drafting skill players in the first round??  At what point as fans do we pull the wool from our eyes and realize that football is played on BOTH sides of the ball??

We should be outraged by what this team has put out on the offensive side of the ball for the past 20 years........santana moss?? really!?  we all love al toon but he went above 100 receptions exactly twice in his career and never cracked 6 td's

we have been mediocre forever......the only time we've actually looked good was when we had 2 future HOF coaches on our team (1998)

The Jets have drafted great players, they just don't keep them. Because they're the Jets. They suck. 

Archived