Not one...

BlakeSpenceBlockedPunt

There have been an incredible amount of different statistics thrown out by various posters, bloggers, media talking heads, etc. describing how far this current Jets regime has fallen.  

I saw one today depicting the trend of points scored versus points against and how the trend has been terrible since Rex got here.  Literally getting worse every year.

I can list many such facts, but what I'm not seeing is evidence to suggest why Rex should stay.  The arguments I hear are that he hasn't had any talent at QB, WR, TE, etc. etc. etc. 

However, he has been an integral part of this franchise for 6 years now.  He's "gotten his guy" numerous times - Coples, Boyd, Connor, etc.

Someone please offer up an argument of why this guy should remain with our franchise.

I think it's so clear he needs to go but I'm open to hearing another viewpoint.  Help me here...

There have been an incredible amount of different statistics thrown out by various posters, bloggers, media talking heads, etc. describing how far this current Jets regime has fallen.

I saw one today depicting the trend of points scored versus points against and how the trend has been terrible since Rex got here. Literally getting worse every year.

I can list many such facts, but what I'm not seeing is evidence to suggest why Rex should stay. The arguments I hear are that he hasn't had any talent at QB, WR, TE, etc. etc. etc.

However, he has been an integral part of this franchise for 6 years now. He's "gotten his guy" numerous times - Coples, Boyd, Connor, etc.

Someone please offer up an argument of why this guy should remain with our franchise.

I think it's so clear he needs to go but I'm open to hearing another viewpoint. Help me here...

Biggest statistic going, over the last 5 years, the Jets have the worst (by far) turnover differential in the NFL.

Offense is totally undisciplinned, unprepared and can not execute.

Defense is vastly overrated, soft as hell, cannot make a key 3rd down stop or create a turnover if their life depended on it.

As a rival fan, I hope Woody gives Rex a 10-year extension.

Biggest statistic going, over the last 5 years, the Jets have the worst (by far) turnover differential in the NFL.

Offense is totally undisciplinned, unprepared and can not execute.

Defense is vastly overrated, soft as hell, cannot make a key 3rd down stop or create a turnover if their life depended on it.

As a rival fan, I hope Woody gives Rex a 10-year extension.

Myth that gets repeated enough times that people think it's true.  Won 8 games last season with a horrible roster, three or four wins came when up by a TD or less and defense stopped the offense on their last possession when they needed a score to tie or take the lead.

Myth that gets repeated enough times that people think it's true. Won 8 games last season with a horrible roster, three or four wins came when up by a TD or less and defense stopped the offense on their last possession when they needed a score to tie or take the lead.

"Myths" don't last for 5 years.

Jets defense under Rex is soft as hell and can't make big plays when the game is on the line.

"Myths" don't last for 5 years.

Jets defense under Rex is soft as hell and can't make big plays when the game is on the line.

Right...except for when they do...but no need to be objective.

Archived