see how ridiculous it sounds when He isn't your coach??

JOJOTOWNSELL

My bad. The Browns fired him. Out of all the NFL teams, it had to be a college level team to fire the Genius.

Look, I hate the guy, but get the facts.  The Browns were turning around, and part way into a season, Moddell comes out with "we are moving the Browns to Baltimore".   No one could have won with that.  He got fired from the aftermath of that, and the team wanting a new coach, with Ozzie as the new GM.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look, I hate the guy, but get the facts. The Browns were turning around, and part way into a season, Moddell comes out with "we are moving the Browns to Baltimore". No one could have won with that. He got fired from the aftermath of that, and the team wanting a new coach, with Ozzie as the new GM.

Ok, assuming you're right, why would a team want to fire a "genius" n start over? I get the whole franchise moving part, but I call it BS just like how John Fox n Broncos parted ways mutually. Broncos FIRED John Fox. That's the reality. They can say whatever they want.

• 2 weeks later...

I just listened to the SNY interview with Revis and they said Rex stated Revis and Cro might have been backups in Buffalo. Though it was probably in a joking manner it's still pretty ridiculous and not the bulletin board material you want to give a rival.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived