Kraft will not appeal NFL punishment

Sure, your HC is obsessed with Brady and he's miles better than anyone on your roster. Why would your team want to improve

I was joking about not wanting Brady.  I don't think there's a team in the NFL that wouldn't take him.  Well maybe the Seahawks. As I mentioned earlier ,   I think  Rex and Todd are pretty much doing the same thing with their QB's.  That is building an offense good enough to compensate for the shortcomings of their QB's. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

was just on the Pats forum and had a similar feeling to when I was a 10 year old going to Chuck E Cheese for the first time.  They're completely distraught LOL.   They have a poll where over 90% of

Kraft was never going to appeal. That was signed and sealed when he ran his fat mouth and preemptively demanded an apology. So the fans get pissy because he's taking it on the chin, who cares? He's a

I have said it before, I don't care what happens as long as Brady is suspended for at least one quarter of a game. A suspension means he has that * next to his name.  That is all I want.   Oh and ta

I was joking about not wanting Brady.  I don't think there's a team in the NFL that wouldn't take him.  Well maybe the Seahawks. As I mentioned earlier ,   I think  Rex and Todd are pretty much doing the same thing with their QB's.  That is building an offense good enough to compensate for the shortcomings of their QB's.

Yeah, saw the post where you said this after my post. Would hope so.

Both HCs are stuck with the QBs left to them. Fortunately for them as defensive guys, they also were left Ds loaded with talent

Yeah, saw the post where you said this after my post. Would hope so.

Both HCs are stuck with the QBs left to them. Fortunately for them as defensive guys, they also were left Ds loaded with talent

I agree about the defense.  I also think both teams' OL are starting to shape up.   I just hope we can get to the playoffs this year.  I realize that Rome wasn't built in a day but geez it's been 15 years for us.   I learned yesterday that former Bills WR  Andre Reed is going to be an assistant coach (with Internship Program)  for the Bills this season.  I also have a strong suspicion that Jim Kelly is over at One Bills Drive volunteering his help where he can.  I watched a Hard Rock video the other day (re: Jets) and saw Joe Nameth (love this guy) helping out a little.