Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe the recruiters are recruitable, and I believe that Lee is still town cop/recruiter. I'm also comfortable with Laine, Nyn, and Andrej as town. 

If I had been around during day phase (you guys really need to stop moving so fast or I need to stop sleeping, one of the two) I would have voted Lizzie. I don't like the way he and Smash want to take away our cop. 

Oh, and I am a survivor, Leelou. 

No, you're mafia. I'm very sure at this point

Gonna post these one at at time as opposed to a giant WoT per usual, for the sake of things being easier to read and respond to. I started with Lily because she's at the bottom of my list (from most likely to be town down to most likely to be scum). Still want to look at Hallia, JiF, CTM, Arsis/AJ, Lizard, Smash <---- in that order.

Anyways, LILY ISO:

I'm not much for first post analysis, but this one still bothers me even now. Plenty of games start on N0 for various reasons, and this is after it already being pointed out that those voting at night are probably town because hey don't know any better. Comes off as her trying to LOOK town, but not actually being town.

Goes on to comment that Ape is being un-Ape-like: I consider this spreading some light doubt. Of what we know of JC and 80's attempts to throw dirt at Ape, this kind of fits in without appearing too obvious.

actually liked this post from the start, she's siding with Smash/Nyn on the conversation surrounding Arsis' quoted votes from N0. She also thought it was odd like I did that Nyn came out defending Smash so hard, but that's already been discussed I suppose.

votes Arsis for voting Smash (per Hess' suggestion)

Thinks the DL should be pushed back due to connection issues and unvotes "while this gets sorted out" I'm seeing a disconnect here. How does the extension of a deadline have anything to do with your vote? I feel like she just put her vote there as a placeholder and then removed it as soon as she got the chance; it didn't really feel natural to me.

here where Hallia didn't put her on the lady town list with Nyn, Alanna, and Leelou. Genuinely town or knee jerk reaction because she's scum. She also didn't respond to me blatantly calling her scum in response to that post.

Summary: "Leelou town, Doggin not getting lynched because it's a "joke vote", Alanna being aggressive, Hess always seeming town, Ape is weird because he's not invested" Mehhhhhhhh ughhhhh welllllll. . .

Follow up a few hours later... Nyn's participation good no matter alignement, likes that Doggin here, Hess strongest town read, votes JC for voting Smash" This puts her as the third vote on JC after Hess and Ape. So, she believes that Ape is being weird and un-Ape-like yet she's willing to sheep him on this vote along with her strongest town read Hess? This could easily be bussing. To make it worse, this distancing:

Her response to Ape asking about how he's weird is to say he's being more normal now. Backtracking because she's buddying him, has no evidence? Or because he actually was behaving more normal?

Point out JC vote was OMGUS (distancing!!!) and then calls out Pac's vote on Nyn as being JC's teammate. Revotes JC now that votes are reset. Now that JC is obviously going down, she's linking him and Pac with this

This post is just gross on so many levels.

Still pushing the JC + Pac narrative that Ape was pushing after saying that JC was distancing Ape and Ape has been weird? Inconsistent.

D2 voting JC, obviously. Her bussing votes are at least consistent.

First(?) to question Leelou's role, agrees that she believes survivors are the converts this game (TMI or first hand knowledge?); Lets her intention be known that she would have voted Pac.

Meh.

Helping to discredit Leelou's views here? Fwiw, I think Lily would provide a not-town result.

My vote was on Arsis who had quit. 

HOW AM I GIVING YOU ZERO INFORMATION???

ZERO

80 claims Survivor and instead of vetting that you choose to do nothing with him using night actions and then you push for his lynch ????? Give me a break. You are not a cop your a team recruiter . The proper town lynch was to lynch crusher to get info on you and you guys saw fit to vote 80. It was a terrible play and we come out with exactly what I said ZERO information while you continue to coast to end game .

My vote was on Arsis who had quit. 

Okay I concede that point. What about the rest of it?

Of course she is she was recruited by leelou earlier

Possibly recruited by JC.

I am NOT lynching Leelou before re exhaust other possibilities.

Laine, I feel like you twisted what I said, especially the last part. I didn't mean that Lee's previous views were useless, I meant that she should be recruiting. I still believe you are town and you are one of her views. 

Okay I concede that point. What about the rest of it?

Possibly recruited by JC.

I am NOT lynching Leelou before re exhaust other possibilities.

I didn't want to lynch Leelou I wanted to lynch crusher to vet leelou but the teams involved lynched  a survivor who gave us no information which is a good play by them. Simply bad town play as usual.

My push on Leelou was to get her to talk a little more.

*headdesk* 

Even *if* I did recruit 80 to town, I wouldn't have known it worked. It looked like that was the action I should have taken so if I did and he guessed correctly and was scum, how would that vet me?

If I did, she'd be town. 

yeah you just keep pushing that crap

I tried to click your link, Laine, to the post that was gross on so many levels, and it seems the link is broken. Can you pull it up, please?

I also want to say that I see where lynching me might be a good idea for town, because everyone says that JC always lists one scum in his lists and I'm the only one left of Pac, Ape, and me. I'm not town, even though I've been playing for town, and one less potential recruit may be a good choice. In other words, I won't fight my lynch, if y'all decide to go there. 

Laine, I feel like you twisted what I said, especially the last part. I didn't mean that Lee's previous views were useless, I meant that she should be recruiting. I still believe you are town and you are one of her views. 

I didn't twist anything. You're afraid of getting a not-town result, and your actions before that show it. It's just convenient that there are enough survivors in this game to clear you of a not-town viewing.

I didn't want to lynch Leelou I wanted to lynch crusher to vet leelou but the teams involved lynched  a survivor who gave us no information which is a good play by them. Simply bad town play as usual.

My push on Leelou was to get her to talk a little more.

I think it was really stupid lynching a survivor. But 80 was also making the game more difficult; he could have been playing more for the town. As for lynching Crusher, there was a change in his posting after he was converted: he was given a team. I'm still willing to trust Leelou for now. Let's hunt for scum in the meantime?

What are your thoughts on Lily?

I tried to click your link, Laine, to the post that was gross on so many levels, and it seems the link is broken. Can you pull it up, please?

I also want to say that I see where lynching me might be a good idea for town, because everyone says that JC always lists one scum in his lists and I'm the only one left of Pac, Ape, and me. I'm not town, even though I've been playing for town, and one less potential recruit may be a good choice. In other words, I won't fight my lynch, if y'all decide to go there. 

This one

I didn't twist anything. You're afraid of getting a not-town result, and your actions before that show it. It's just convenient that there are enough survivors in this game to clear you of a not-town viewing.

I think it was really stupid lynching a survivor. But 80 was also making the game more difficult; he could have been playing more for the town. As for lynching Crusher, there was a change in his posting after he was converted: he was given a team. I'm still willing to trust Leelou for now. Let's hunt for scum in the meantime?

What are your thoughts on Lily?

Lanie just to clear things up for you since you're new . 80 ALWAYS does that ...you would think at some point the players here would look past that and play the game to win. They Don't . I probably should have told you that earlier as should some of the folks here but I'm too caught up catching up LOL.

Lanie just to clear things up for you since you're new . 80 ALWAYS does that ...you would think at some point the players here would look past that and play the game to win. They Don't . I probably should have told you that earlier as should some of the folks here but I'm too caught up catching up LOL.

I like to win. So I'm going to play to win for my team. I would suggest others do the same, but I know not everyone plays the game the same way, which is fine. Doesn't mean I can't b*tch about it. I'm going to do what I do and give as much information as possible so that we can make educated decisions when day comes again. I would hope that you people read what I post instead of playing in your own self-interest.

Fact of the matter is, there seems to be so many survivors about that it's a great place to hide and I have zero regrets persuing 80's lynch because he was stinking up the place. There was nothing stupid about it.

I would hope that you people read what I post instead of playing in your own self-interest.

For someone who doesn't like to be talked down to, you might wanna start by not doing it yourself. Just sayin'

80 doesn't usually play like that. Normally he's a lot more easy going and a lot less dimwitted. 

Haha... well. I think I can compare 80 to someone on DM but I'm not going to name names.

You think my accusing Pac and JC of distancing is gross? It sure looked like it at the time. 

Gross because of your own distancing.

I pushed pretty damn hard for JC's lynch. I don't think I would have done that if I was distancing. 

He was a foregone conclusion and I'm pretty sure Ape was pushing that lynch and you were sheeping? Someone else correct me if I'm wrong.

The big ego's are already dead :)

Haha that's why I felt it needed to be said but I don't want to offend anyone either. If someone else wants to town lead, go for it, but I'm not going to follow bad decisions.

Archived