Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

What impresses you about AVM's catch up exactly?

It was a lot of work. You figure if he's scum he heres in QT that day was over and doesn't bother. Not clearing him but enough reason to lean town for the moment

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Aren't Hess and AVM usually tight in games?  This is a pussy game after all.

Usually, but when one of them is scum, the scum player tends to avoid the other.  AVM hasn't been around enough to tell me if they're BOTH scum.  All the same I'm strongly leaning town on him (even though I was burned by Hess already with that thinking)

1 minute ago, CTM said:

It was a lot of work. You figure if he's scum he heres in QT that day was over and doesn't bother. Not clearing him but enough reason to lean town for the moment

I'd have to ISO him to see what conclusions he actually reached... but most of it was just pure amusement from what was going on. 

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I'd have to ISO him to see what conclusions he actually reached... but most of it was just pure amusement from what was going on. 

well you helped support it, you and 80 were remarking how he was working his way through the pages leaving a rep trail which makes it sound like he was actually reading

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Usually, but when one of them is scum, the scum player tends to avoid the other.  AVM hasn't been around enough to tell me if they're BOTH scum.  All the same I'm strongly leaning town on him (even though I was burned by Hess already with that thinking)

If I recall you have a bit of a soft spot for them?

Gonna throw this out there:  Not thrilled with Brett at the moment in hindsight.  He attempted to be the momentum vote on my train (think he was 3rd or 4th) and then was pushing Ballin's lynch hard.  Maybe he wanted to get my lynched because of the whole "spirit animal" connection.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

well you helped support it, you and 80 were remarking how he was working his way through the pages leaving a rep trail which makes it sound like he was actually reading

I'm not questioning whether or not he was catching up. I'm just saying I'm not going to town read him just because he caught up on the thread after he was away. When I'm scum I don't rely just on the scum QT to be informed. I also read the thread.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes.  All 3 of us are original members of the League of Chaos.  Sounds lame but its not.  We do important stuff.  I take minutes at our meetings.

yea no, it's very lame 

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm not questioning whether or not he was catching up. I'm just saying I'm not going to town read him just because he caught up on the thread after he was away. When I'm scum I don't rely just on the scum QT to be informed. I also read the thread.

I'm going to town lean.. fact is most scum won't legit read thread if day is over and they survived . (most, not all)

I could potentially see a Hess/Ape/Brett combo where Hess and Brett were constantly pushing for an Ape lynch early game. Then Ape used my stance on Ballin and Brett to push me and Brett followed suit. It's entirely in the realm of possibility. 

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I'd prolly roll with an Ape lynch. Don't trust him.

right? I mean mafia 101 says don't lynch un countered doc with exposed cop but there is literally nothing to like about apes play 

Just now, CTM said:

right? I mean mafia 101 says don't lynch un countered doc with exposed cop but there is literally nothing to like about apes play 

A game called Pussy Power run by Lizard King also suggests there might not even be a doc.

Plus he handled the deadline horribly last night and has no one to blame but himself for his own lynching.  If he is really the doc he would just spend the entire game self-protecting anyways, thinking scum would be going after him rather than Nyn.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

A game called Pussy Power run by Lizard King also suggests there might not even be a doc.

Plus he handled the deadline horribly last night and has no one to blame but himself for his own lynching.  If he is really the doc he would just spend the entire game self-protecting anyways, thinking scum would be going after him rather than Nyn.

yes I agree about self protect .. 

going to wait and see how he defends today I guess 

That's more or less where I'm at. But Crusher feels sort of dead in the water.... Spoot is more of a gut thing cause I felt genuine excitement at game solve. And I mostly hope I'm right about 80 and JiF, but who knos. That's about it.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

That's more or less where I'm at. But Crusher feels sort of dead in the water.... Spoot is more of a gut thing cause I felt genuine excitement at game solve. And I mostly hope I'm right about 80 and JiF, but who knos. That's about it.

Your POE list isn't far off from mine.  Glad you agree with my assessment of Brett. 

JiF was pushing Ape as being a liar pretty hard during night phase.  That piqued my interest as well.

I don't pretend to read JiF well. But I saw how he played in the smurffs game as scum... and the difference is like night and day for me compared to how he handled himself thus far. So if he's fooling me, hats off to him.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't pretend to read JiF well. But I saw how he played in the smurffs game as scum... and the difference is like night and day for me compared to how he handled himself thus far. So if he's fooling me, hats off to him.

True.  That's why I want to lynch Ape today.  If Ape flips scum I find it really hard to believe JiF is also scum. 

So i don't understand why town doc, with exposed cop would be bread crumbing his claim with 0 votes on him (on day 1). It just doesn't make any sense to me, why take the risk?

17 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Correction: Ape got the game going.

It's fine though, an early-outed Cop isn't the end of the world. We can definitely manage. :)

^ this is the post  ape later bumps to say see, i breadcrumbed and CTM noticed

16 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Vote Count

Lily (2) - Brett, 80

Ballin (3) - AVM, JiF, Nyn

Brett (1)- Lily

80 (2) - CTM, Ape

Hess (1) - Spoot

Spoot (1) - 80

Crusher (1) - Hess

Not Voting (1) - Crusher

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline 8pm EST Monday

^ vote count immediately around ape's breadcrumb. Note 0 votes

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I breadcrumbed it. CTM may be the only one that picked up on it, hence him pushing my lynch, but not voting me.

^ post his near lynch, he's saying he breadcrumbed here and i noticed

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

There you go morons.

Good job.

^ this is the post in which he bumps the one from earlier highlighting  "we can definitely manage" as the breadcrumb

17 hours ago, HessStation said:

Fwiw cop reveal early in smaller games isn't as big a deal imo. 

also, at nearly the exact time when ape said it's no big deal (we can manage), hess said the same.. a few posts from one another

Just now, CTM said:

also, at nearly the exact time when ape said it's no big deal (we can manage), hess said the same.. a few posts from one another

Potentially Ape was backtracking a bit on his lecturing because he was laying the criticism on Nyn pretty thick.

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

A crazy night to be sure. The good cats were still drunk on catnip from catching one of the more discreet pussies in a complete bout of luck. They had no idea what was in store and didn't see it coming when a sinister claw slashed the throat of one of their own. 

BALLINPB, Nebelung , VT, was dead!

Day resumes. 

Deadline: Thursday, 8pm EST

image.jpeg

lmfao - he fear mongored us with VT. 

Archived