Matt Forte to Jets ? ? ?

kelly

23 hours ago, drdetroit said:

Draft

Planning on drafting three running backs, because we have none.  The reality is, we have to sign at least one RB in the off-season.  Any one worth anything is going to be in the $2-3 million dollar range.

On March 4, 2016 at 10:58 AM, CanadaSteve said:

Planning on drafting three running backs, because we have none.  The reality is, we have to sign at least one RB in the off-season.  Any one worth anything is going to be in the $2-3 million dollar range.

Which could potentially screw up us trying to keep both Wilk and Fitz plus we'd still have a gaping hole at Nose Tackle assuming Snacks goes.

All so we can draft a name you know about because he was a good fantasy player 5 years ago.  This is Steven Ridley 2.0

I think Forte should be our number 1 target in FA. Getting that good of a player for 3-4m would be hitting the jackpot. 

Spending a first round on a RB when you can get a good one cheap is just stupid. We all see the positions that cost the most - Spend the early picks on those positions. 

1 hour ago, Shockwave said:

I think Forte should be our number 1 target in FA. Getting that good of a player for 3-4m would be hitting the jackpot. 

Spending a first round on a RB when you can get a good one cheap is just stupid. We all see the positions that cost the most - Spend the early picks on those positions. 

Sign Forte and draft a back in the mid-rounds. I could go for that.

On 3/3/2016 at 11:09 AM, JoJoTownsell1 said:

So you're saying we should ignore all of our other team needs? Forte is old, He will come very cheap. Same with Arian Foster. 

arian foster would a ridiculous waste of money. that dude is never on the field and he just blew out his achilles after having his balls stapled back on.

Archived