Yes, another Geno thread. But consider this..

Patriot Killa

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Really think you, and the other Fitz supporters, underestimate the importance of coaches, schemes, and yes... WEAPONZZZ.  For any QB.  Especially a rookie just entering the NFL from the laughable game of college "football".

That's the big divide here.  Other than maybe a few who just don't like Geno for whatever reason, most are just split on whether a rookie in the 2013 and '14 situations should have been able to succeed.  Me?  I don't think top notch guys like say Ben would have done well either.

He'll be back soon, and much improved.

Some people can't fathom that being a 'Fitz supporter' has zero in the world to do with Geno Smiths playing ability.  Zero, nothing at all. 

The Oakland game last year cemented my views of Geno smith, looked good for a lot of the game, made some nice throws and nice plays, pulled off about 3 heinous brain dead plays when it counted most.  I don't think he will ever change.

Number 2 is much more compelling and without even looking I knew what it was. The entire crowd booed when Woody mentioned Geno Smith's name. This is EXACTLY what I have been saying all along. He's a f*cking punk and anyone with a brain is well aware of that.

I'm telling you right now, when Geno gets cut, and it's coming much sooner than anyone may think, ALL of the players, fans, and the front office will rejoice. He's a f*cking POS like has never been seen, right up there with Ryan Leaf.

Archived