How did our Harvard QB get fooled so much?

Jetster

Last post on this game but this is bothering the sh*t out of me. Obviously Todd Bowles didn't want to go to Geno or Petty because he thought they weren't good enough, or Petty needed more experience, but let's be honest, Todd chose Fitz because he thinks he's a better QB & gives the Jets the best chance to win. But is this really true? Fitz might be a genius but let's face it, he sucks at QB unless the other team blows.

Bob Sutton put together a defensive game plan that made Fitz look like Geno playing on qualudes. Fitz is supposedly a smart QB & got fooled presnap, OVER & over & over again! How many times did they make it look like man on the outside & then rush another player to that spot & FOOL FITZ EVERYTIME! For a veteran QB I have never seen someone get fooled so much! There were SO MANY plays where he predetermined where he was going with the ball that if he just showed patience after the snap guys were open. What is the point of going with a vet WHO STILL can be fooled so often, or stares down his WR like a rookie! They showed a replay where he literally took the snap & stared down Decker the entire route! You could actually see the safety following Fitz eyes. 

I wanted to believe Fitz could do better with more weapons but I was so wrong. It doesn't matter who you put out there, if he plays a better than 500 club he completely turtles like he did in week 17 last year. I was so wrong believing a guy could change after all these years. He's ruined my season 3 games in after witnessing today's game. We really do have the maybe 28th best QB in the NFL..whoopee.

Archived