I don't know about you all, but ....

ASH1962

I absolutely love these 930 am breakfast with the NFL games from Wembley. Even though they have the 2 most boring teams in history today, still great to wake up to live game early in the morning. Last year it was us beating the flounders which I loved because the game was done by noon and I had the rest of the day free.

Seems the Ref's had extra caffeine in their morning tea and clumpets over there LOL as the flags are a flyin, and even the England fans are booing the refs LOL...

2 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

I absolutely love these 930 am breakfast with the NFL games from Wembley. Even though they have the 2 most boring teams in history today, still great to wake up to live game early in the morning. Last year it was us beating the flounders which I loved because the game was done by noon and I had the rest of the day free.

Seems the Ref's had extra caffeine in their morning tea and clumpets over there LOL as the flags are a flyin, and even the England fans are booing the refs LOL...

Move to California and you have morning games every Sunday..:)

24 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

I forgot too...listening to REAL JAZZ on Sirius XM and aint turning it off until the NY JETS play!

Archived