The Jets are fine, so it's okay to stop Panicking

Tinstar

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

I'll save faith for when I'm in church. 

For this team, I'll go with logic, and logic tells me this team sucks. Bad coaching, mediocre talent.

Faith has very little to do with church . It's a way of life. the smallest amount of faith is still faith and can and should be used always .

On 10/14/2016 at 8:34 AM, Tinstar said:

When the schedule came out, I took a good look and decided for myself that the Jets would go 0-6 and finish the season 9-7 with an outside shot at making the playoffs as long as the starting QB stayed the starting QB . With Decker going down for the year, I will revise that to say 7-8 or 8-8  and no playoffs yet again . With week 6 around the corner, the Jets have a chance to be ahead of schedule having already won 1 of the 6 games I expected them to lose and still with the opportunity to win yet another with a the Cardinals up next and also struggling .

Should we go out to Arizona and came away with the win (in a very winnable Game) we would have won 2 games I didn't think we would win when I 1st saw the schedule .  Looking forward, because I'm a fan and can do that, the schedule has 2 games after Monday where the Jets will be decided underdogs and that's both Patriot games . The Rams defense will present a challenge and then what . We win this game, and we will have weathered the Storm that the NFL threw us into to start the year . We have sustain 1 major injury navigating this schedule storm, and it's not unto death .  The Jets are fine, Todd Bowles is fine and the organization is still behind schedule but only because of the QB situation .

It's all in how you see a thing .

That is all .

giphy.gif

If we have to use the schedule as an excuse then that should tell you that we really are not a good team. It's pathetic to have to rely on playing weak teams. When we get to the playoffs we have to beat teams like the Bengals, Steelers and Chiefs. 

Archived