Mike Williams, WR, Clemson

LAD_Brooklyn

20 minutes ago, legler82 said:

I think we all might be guilty of overvaluing our WRs.  If Marshall and Decker get cut/traded like I think they should, we should look into investing an early pick on the position.

Unless Decker is going to miss all the OTAs and most of training camp. I would keep him . Every single room on a football team needs a solid Veteran presence to show guys how to study and work on their craft    I can see Enunwa replacing Marshall , but as of today we have not yet developed a replacement for Decker . Jalin Marshall has that type of potential so lets see him take the next step .

2 hours ago, legler82 said:

I think we all might be guilty of overvaluing our WRs.  If Marshall and Decker get cut/traded like I think they should, we should look into investing an early pick on the position.

Even if neither Marshall nor Decker are cut they are both here for one more season MAX.  Marshall is UFA after next year and Decker will likely be a cap casualty next year if not this year.  Enunwa had a nice breakout year but he's a solid 2 at best and Robby Williams is a nice deep threat but no way is he a #1 WR.

The NFL is a Receiver league as much as it is a QB league.  Julio Jones and Antonio Brown dominate just as much as Brady and the top 5-6 qb's do.  You can never have enough receivers which is why I'd be fine with either Mike Williams or OJ Howard.

Archived