Hodge+Herm on Lattimore

SR24

16 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

nobody is worse than Skip Bayless

The thing is...Skip bayless is so bad that no one listens or believes what he says anyway. People think what Merril Hodge has merit which makes it more annoying when he says stupid sh*t cuz I know people are out there like "oh wow good point" just because it's him. 

Skip went from my most hated to not even on the list as a "analyst"

Right now its between Teddy Bruschi and Hodge - Hodge is in the lead. 

8 minutes ago, Be_a_Jet said:

The thing is...Skip bayless is so bad that no one listens or believes what he says anyway. People think what Merril Hodge has merit which makes it more annoying when he says stupid sh*t cuz I know people are out there like "oh wow good point" just because it's him. 

Skip went from my most hated to not even on the list as a "analyst"

Right now its between Teddy Bruschi and Hodge - Hodge is in the lead. 

I think the majority of folks have come around to realize Hodge is just another shock jock, who has mastered the art of speaking authoritatively.  The funny thing is....none of it matters. It's just tv programming to keep people engaged. Being right/wrong is meaningless. Hell you don't even need to be close to accurate. ESPN only cares about keeping viewers glued to the TV with new content constantly being created. Their interest level for accuracy? LOL.

On 4/6/2017 at 10:07 PM, Lil Woody said:

I think the majority of folks have come around to realize Hodge is just another shock jock, who has mastered the art of speaking authoritatively.  The funny thing is....none of it matters. It's just tv programming to keep people engaged. Being right/wrong is meaningless. Hell you don't even need to be close to accurate. ESPN only cares about keeping viewers glued to the TV with new content constantly being created. Their interest level for accuracy? LOL.

Very true. Very true. Although they mix in some people who have credibility and make sense without speaking in that way like Damien Woody. Can't think of anyone else actually lol

Archived