#JetsCamp Updates - Day Four - Tues 08/01/17

Maxman

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, flgreen said:
20180914_1938398389782645_27668271920326
I do this for more than just the fame and money. I've dreamt of changing others lives. I just want to be a role model for the young and a breath of fresh air for the elderly. #TrainingCamp2017 #Year3 #MakeUpSeason #IssaShowMeWorld

1,070 likes

Is he going for the Cousin It look or is this another millennial "obscure my gender" fashion style?

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Big Ben raped a girl. Brady cheated. Peyton Manning Sexually harrased a female trainer. Brett Favre sent nude pics to a girl on instagram. You should stick to being a Mets fan...

Check your facts, bub, that's libel. He NEVER was convicted or charged with rape.

Brady pine tarred a bat, Maning slapped an @$$, and Favre was hoping to be a sugar daddy. 

All are typical immature behaviors and acts that our American society has allowed Jocks to do for DECADES. 

Roethlisberger NEVER raped anyone and you should retract your false narrative. 

46 minutes ago, JiF said:

Big Ben is a raper, Tom Brady is a cheater, Favre is creepy old man - if someone does stupid sh*t that warrants getting bashed, they get bashed. I dont play favorites.  I was in Maudlin's corner, dude has a great story of adversity he's dealt with in his life but homey beat the piss out of a dude for spilling champagne on him.  So spare me the role model comments.

FAKE NEWS. :rolleyes:

Being Ben was NEVER charged, let alone convicted. Mauldin is yet to be convicted and turned himself in for an alleged misdemeanor where the "victim" couldn't even ID him. :rolleyes:

Archived