A vacation

stormshadow19

So, I get home from a vacation. Just today. And no one has been looking for me or noticed I was gone? What's up with that?

books read on vacation:

- Phil Esposito: Thunder and Lightning

Espo's freakin great. Buy his book.

I went to Traverse City, which is upstate Michigan. Not quite the UP, but on the bay. I loved it. Makes me wanna forget this dump (my current place of residence) and go there.

Just thought some people might like to know...

My family vacations there every summer. Great place. Nice mix of beautiful scenery and shopping etc. Just last night I was looking at overpriced lakefront property there.

Did you notice that the whole downtown area (outdoors too) has free wireless? We rent a cottage with no phone and I just run downtown a couple times/wk to check my mail.

My family vacations there every summer. Great place. Nice mix of beautiful scenery and shopping etc. Just last night I was looking at overpriced lakefront property there.

Did you notice that the whole downtown area (outdoors too) has free wireless? We rent a cottage with no phone and I just run downtown a couple times/wk to check my mail.

I did. The hotel I stayed at (Sugar Beach Resort) was supposed to have it in the rooms, but I didn't see a jack for it.

It was very gorgeous there. I really want to move there. Most important, it's away from everything I want to get away from (without going into details).

Archived