Delhomme and Smith

4HCrew

For some reason Jake reminds me some of Favre. Not the same arm but the same energy, fire and gun slinger mentality. It is fun to watch him and I am rooting for the Panthers now to get the trophy. In addition Steve Smith is just unbelievable..how the hell does he do it when they know the ball is going to him.

The 1-2 combination of Delhomme & Smith is really amazing. They seem to be on page with each other everytime and it seems like Steve Smith never drops a pass. They are going to carry Carolina along with that defense to the Super Bowl, as someone, I forget who :wink: predicted them to go to back in July.

in my 40 years of NFL watching Jake is one of the most streaky QBs I have ever seen. This dude will suck for 5 straight weeks and then all of a sudden will not only be good but will be completing passes off his head lookin backwards.

He was hoorendous in last few weeks of season until the Atlanta game. It does not bode well for rest of teams that it appears Jake is on one his infamous 'can do nuthin wrong' tears,,,

Smith, what can u say,, he catches in traffic, outmuscles defenders, is fast, runs routes, blocks and has a heart of a lion,,,,,,,,

add in a great defense and John Fox and you see why these guys are back where they were 2 years ago.

pats fans still know that if the 1st time super bowl Panthers had 1 minute more in tha tgame it was over.

Pats experience gave them that early lead but it was all Panthers from late in 2nd quarter all the way to end of game.

u mean as opposed to 4-12.......

NEVER heard Fox complain of injuries last year, never used it as excuse during season,,

Yes exactly what I mean- SJ-they even came back from 1 and 7 start to challenge for the playoffs

Archived