NHL 2k6

McGraw38

Anybody have it? Thoughts? I've got it and love it, it's got some bug problems but solid gameplay, and I love being able to edit the goalies Equipment etc.

I want to get it, but every store I go in to look for it, it's either sold out, or they don't have it altogether.

But I look forward to getting it soon. I enjoy the 2K hockey series MUCH more than the EA Sports hockey series, as I'm sure many others do.

for awhile all I'd get was EAs stuff but 2k just allows you to do sooo much more.

I want to get it, but every store I go in to look for it, it's either sold out, or they don't have it altogether.

But I look forward to getting it soon. I enjoy the 2K hockey series MUCH more than the EA Sports hockey series, as I'm sure many others do.

2k6 is a pretty good sim game for a hardcore hockey fans. Especially if you adjust the sliders. EA's game has the better eye candy but their game play, although improved, is still not up there with 2k's.

BTW, do any of you have 2k6 for xbox? If so, have you gotten the roster updates?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived