Does Jamal Adams set the DB sack record this season?

I don't see JA getting 8-10 sacks.  Nor do I want to see the pass rush depend on him that much.   He was utilized that way last year out of desperation.  Hopefully this year others can contribute.    

QW needs to step up this year...and contribute 6-8 sacks with hits and pressures...while being double teamed.    That ought to allow GW to scheme others more effectively.  IMO Zuniga's potential is 10+ sacks in the future.   This year maybe he can get around 6.  

Other newcomers...like Ashtyn Davis and Bryce Hall...are hybrid types that can be effectively packaged in blitz schemes.  Same with UDFAs Bryce Huff an Lamar Jackson.  If they make the team...it will be due to them having value in pass rush situations. 

QW stepping up and these newcomers...may revitalize Anderson to have a bounce back year.  And Jenkins...could  get more then his usual 7-8...because the pass coverage should be better.

QW is the key to this D....going from a top 10...to maybe top 5. 

With GW having some new toys to work with...I'm excited for the potential of this defense.   Should be fun to watch.