Cutler benched more than Hawk??

4HCrew

cutler did it 26 times...saw it on NFL NETWORK..

there was a D-LINE man that did it 45 times:character42:

Are you sure it said 26? The combine coverage last weekend said 23, and they confirmed it many times. Whatever, point is, he is stronger than he looks. He had a pretty good combine, and might even be looked at by the Saints at 2.

Are you sure it said 26? The combine coverage last weekend said 23, and they confirmed it many times. Whatever, point is, he is stronger than he looks. He had a pretty good combine, and might even be looked at by the Saints at 2.

he looks like the dork you beat up in school...LOL...

he looks like the dork you beat up in school...LOL...

LOL! Yeah he does look like quite the douchebag, but at the weigh-ins he had a beer gut, and wasn't even cut at all. He appeared to be out of shape, but now we know where his throwing power comes from.

Him or D'Brick at 4 (or even Mario) and I am a happy dude on April 29th.

Watching him at the combine...the kid had a cannon and some serious touch to go along with it. I never seen him play so I don't know anything about his decision making or how he reacts when the pressure is coming.

From what Ive seen.. He has all the tools to be a very productive pocket passer in the NFL.

LOL! Yeah he does look like quite the douchebag, but at the weigh-ins he had a beer gut, and wasn't even cut at all. He appeared to be out of shape, but now we know where his throwing power comes from.

Him or D'Brick at 4 (or even Mario) and I am a happy dude on April 29th.

He did look " soft" . Not much definition and soft around the middle. He looked a lot like Tom Brady did at the combine. You couldn't tell they were football players. He needs to hit the weight room. tone up.

Watching him at the combine...the kid had a cannon and some serious touch to go along with it. I never seen him play so I don't know anything about his decision making or how he reacts when the pressure is coming.

From what Ive seen.. He has all the tools to be a very productive pocket passer in the NFL.

Out of all 3 quarterbacks that are considered "top 10", I think Cutler best fits our offensive system. Young needs an offense tailored around him, and Leinart needs many weapons (i.e. a strong running game) to help him succeed. I saw some videos of him in games vs. Arkansas and Florida. He was under pressure most of the time, with defenders in his face, and still managed to make plays (won both games). If you give him time, he will destroy a defense. There will definitely be a learning curve, but if the Jets were to pick a QB in round 1, I think Cutler is the one to choose.

This should take care of the whole draft A.J Hawk bandwagon. A frickin qb benched more than him.

bah...I'm a firm believer that there are those who have weight room strength and those who have gameday power. Sport is football, not weight lifting. Hawk is a presence on the field, a white Vilma...ball hound, I think his high motor coupled with the pedigree of osu will keep him in an NFL uniform for years to come.

The strength of Cutler is noted, and it sounds like his seemingly natural strength (seems to be more inate looking at the pictures, he doesn't appear mammoth or a complete gym rat) will allow him to be more resistant to a physical pounding, let's hope Brooks tries to prove his worth in a throwing contest and pennifies himself.

Archived