Patriots | C. Brown & Krug released

Smizzy

Patriots | Krug released

Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:47:23 -0800

Patriots.com reports the New England Patriots have released OG Ryan Krug.

---------------------------------------------

Patriots | C. Brown released

Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:46:21 -0800

Patriots.com reports the New England Patriots have released LB Chad Brown.

Does anybody know anything about these guys, since they are from New England, they are all potential targets?

Chad Brown was basically a FA bust. He might still have some gas in the tank but he definately didn't work in the Patriots system. Therefore I can't imagine Mangini having any interest in him.

As far as Krug goes, I had forgotten he was even on the team. He was buried on the depth chart and as far as I know was never active for a game.

Clearly the Pats reign is coming to an end now!!

One thing is for sure, if we keep cutting people and not signing anyone, we won't have enough players to even field a team. It really sucks being a Patriots fan this time of year but come January it's great.

Chad Brown was basically a FA bust. He might still have some gas in the tank but he definately didn't work in the Patriots system. Therefore I can't imagine Mangini having any interest in him.

As far as Krug goes, I had forgotten he was even on the team. He was buried on the depth chart and as far as I know was never active for a game.

All right thanks, man.

So they go out there last year and spend money on Chad Brown and after one season release him? Was he that bad for you guys Garb, TX & Alk?

He just never played up to his potential.

He also made a lot of bonehead plays (missing assignments).

That's the kiss of death with BB.

Archived