Reminder: Jets Nation is on @ 11am -SNY

Smizzy

For people with SNY(Sportsnet NY) Jets Nation will air every Saturday morning @11am.

Don't miss the first episode tomorrow!!

The New York Jets will launch the first in a series of new television programs Saturday morning at 11 a.m. on New York’s new regional sports network, SportsNet New York (SNY). Jets Nation, a weekly studio-based series designed to give fans an inside look at Jets players, coaches and team personnel will debut tomorrow with an in depth interview with Head Coach Eric Mangini.

"The first show will focus on what we feel is still the biggest off-season move, the hiring of Coach Mangini," said Sportsnet NY Producer Will O'Toole. "This will be the first chance for Jets fans to really meet Eric Mangini the person, as well as get some insight into his coaching philosophy."

Max, great job applying for the trademark for JetNation.

I'm sure you will get a windfall in royalties from this.

Bill Gates would be extremely proud of you.

This was and will never be about the money.

On an unrelated side note. Tx, thank you so much for your generous donation. It means a lot to me. Did you find it simple donating by going to http://paypal.com and sending the donation to paypal@jetnation.com ?

;)

Yes. If we were interested in breaking the law, lol.

No, just rename the file, or upload it as a torrent. Or instead of calling it "sharing", you can say, "anyone who wants to backup this file on their computer in case of a crash, then here is the file to do so". Trust me bro the RIAA has only limited power, there are many ways around thier pursuit of what they call "justice".

Did SNY receive permission to use this website's name for a show? :)

This is Jet Nation and the show is Jets Nation. Close id say but not identical. I think they can get away with their name seeing as its not the same. But it wouold have been nice to get a lawsuit out of it :)

Anyway... i would love to watch is but Adephia is a piece of crap company and is not getting it. I ahve to wait until the sale is finalized to timewarner/comcast and hope they pick it up. Seeing as they were co-founders of the channel I think there is a good shot. In the mean time I can watch msg for Giants and Rangers news (both of which I hate) god forbid we have a Jets channel.

Archived