Abraham continue to show us why he is a goner!

The Fat Man

All this guy does is cry like a little baby. An alcoholic, self centered, me only, alway injured, never shows any leadership, publically complaining idiot and I will be soooooo happy when his arse hits the door on the way out.

As each day goes bye another Ab"bar"ham situation comes up! Now he already goes to Atlanta and signs a deal and doesn't think that the Jets are going to just let him do what he wants.....play games...like when he quit on his team during his "so called injury" in the playoffs and the time he had the "flu" when he missed a Raiders playoff game.

He is to be strung out by this management until we get what we want. He doesn't deserve anything else. What a pathetic loser. Seattle or Atlanta good luck with this "puss brain sack of Llama diarrhea".

All this guy does is cry like a little baby. An alcoholic, self centered, me only, alway injured, never shows any leadership, publically complaining idiot and I will be soooooo happy when his arse hits the door on the way out.

As each day goes bye another Ab"bar"ham situation comes up! Now he already goes to Atlanta and signs a deal and doesn't think that the Jets are going to just let him do what he wants.....play games...like when he quit on his team during his "so called injury" in the playoffs and the time he had the "flu" when he missed a Raiders playoff game.

He is to be strung out by this management until we get what we want. He doesn't deserve anything else. What a pathetic loser. Seattle or Atlanta good luck with this "puss brain sack of Llama diarrhea".

Be careful - you don't want to scare away potential trading partners ;)

Archived