Saleh/Douglas

tbone

2 minutes ago, tbone said:

If anything happens to Saleh/Douglas, I’m done being a jets fan.   I will select another team to stand behind. I have 100% confidence in these 2. We can’t do any better. 

any truth to the rumor that Woody wants Zach to start?  

I'm with you here but I'm not sure on any rumor its a mystery why Zach keeps getting chances but in the last 2 games what other option did we have ? Strev probably should have entered the game at half time but the fact he even came into the game at all also shows what this team thinks of Joe Flacco .  This was the last call for Wilson he is all but done here, and no, I did not even see a glimmer of hope he's terrible to the tune of worst QB I have seen in years or maybe ever.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, tbone said:

If anything happens to Saleh/Douglas, I’m done being a jets fan.   I will select another team to stand behind. I have 100% confidence in these 2. We can’t do any better. 

any truth to the rumor that Woody wants Zach to start?  

JD is going nowhere.

Saleh isn't either, unless the team REALLY falls apart the rest of the way (infighting, etc).  I don't see it happening though.