NFL | More on R. Bush's Pro Day results

Smizzy

I'm not all for trading away a draft for one player..... but bring Reggie to NY!! The Texans have many greater needs than RB, and I know that Tangini could work something out that wouldn't sacrifice our entire draft this year. We have 5 picks on day one, we have leverage. Bush would be the superstar that NY hasn't seen the likes of since Broadway Joe. Plus, he is a freak of nature on the football field. Also, he is a good guy and a smart football player, just like the new regime is looking for. I like Leinart, but gimve me Reggie Bush!!

I'm not all for trading away a draft for one player..... but bring Reggie to NY!! The Texans have many greater needs than RB, and I know that Tangini could work something out that wouldn't sacrifice our entire draft this year. We have 5 picks on day one, we have leverage. Bush would be the superstar that NY hasn't seen the likes of since Broadway Joe. Plus, he is a freak of nature on the football field. Also, he is a good guy and a smart football player, just like the new regime is looking for. I like Leinart, but gimve me Reggie Bush!!

Nothing would make me happier than watching "Tangini" and the Jets blow their entire draft on another Blair Thomas.

Archived