Breaking News - Datsyuk will play final games

Fred Jetstone

According to an inside "source" from the Red Wings organization, Datsyuk wil play despite suffereing a reported "lower body" injury.

Datsyuk consenting when a trainer reportedly said, "Pavel, I know hockey is tough sport and sometimes you get bumps and bruises and knocked down, but look on the bright side - the ice is already there".

To which Datsyuk reportedly replied, "You're right, I'm afaid to get hit but when I get knocked down I don't even need to go to the first aid room....the ice is right there, I'm safe. Yippeee."

So, for the time being, all is well in Red Wing land.

• 2 weeks later...
According to an inside "source" from the Red Wings organization, Datsyuk wil play despite suffereing a reported "lower body" injury.

Datsyuk consenting when a trainer reportedly said, "Pavel, I know hockey is tough sport and sometimes you get bumps and bruises and knocked down, but look on the bright side - the ice is already there".

To which Datsyuk reportedly replied, "You're right, I'm afaid to get hit but when I get knocked down I don't even need to go to the first aid room....the ice is right there, I'm safe. Yippeee."

So, for the time being, all is well in Red Wing land.

Doesn't Jagr have a vagina?

What's the matter, GOB? Not interested in talking about the Wings momentum-killing, final-game, choke-up aginst the Preds?

Detroit didn't look like a President's Trophy team to me.

Hahaha - you're pathetic. One regulation loss in 20 games, including a 8 game winning streak before Nashville. Get your **** straight before you post this BS.

Archived