9-8: 7th Seed - Playoffs?

Jigsaw89

7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I could see the Jets beating the Commanders.

I have trouble seeing them beating New England, given the record of Zach vs. Bellicheck Teams so far.

I find it near-on impossible that the Jets would also beat Miami and Cleveland, in addition.

This is basically how I feel. I think the Jets finish either 7-10 or 6-11, depending on if they beat NE or not. Probably 6-11. 

Prove us wrong, Jets!

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I could see the Jets beating the Commanders.

I have trouble seeing them beating New England, given the record of Zach vs. Bellicheck Teams so far.

I find it near-on impossible that the Jets would also beat Miami and Cleveland, in addition.

my guess is you had it near impossible that they beat Philly or Buffalo as well with Zach as QB.

21 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

This is basically how I feel. I think the Jets finish either 7-10 or 6-11, depending on if they beat NE or not. Probably 6-11. 

Prove us wrong, Jets!

i am thinking 7-10.  and just like last year they are going to be playing alot of what ifs...

a average qb and this team is/was 10-7 this year.  

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

my guess is you had it near impossible that they beat Philly or Buffalo as well with Zach as QB.

Philly certainly, yes, especially given the history of Jets v. Eagles. So glad that's over with.

Buffalo not so much, we beat them last year with a worse Jets team vs. a better Bills team.

I hardly think it's an unreasonable view that the Phins and Browns will beat us. 

Hell, given Zach as a starter is a career 0-5 vs. Bellichek's Pats, predicting a win in that game, despite how bad the Pats are, is itself being a bit optimistic. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

i am thinking 7-10.  and just like last year they are going to be playing alot of what ifs...

a average qb and this team is/was 10-7 this year.  

yep, another frustrating year where we showed a lot of promise at times, but lost a bunch of woulda/coulda/shoulda games and fell short. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Hell, given Zach as a starter is a career 0-5 vs. Bellichek's Pats, predicting a win in that game, despite how bad the Pats are, is itself being a bit optimistic. 

For sure. They are a bad team overall, but still have a VERY good defense that has beaten us and Buffalo at home. Zach Wilson has to prove he can beat that defense, on the road no less.