Jets coaching staff cost Breece a 1k yard season

24 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Are you seriously comparing carrys while trying to win a game in a downpour with padding someone’s stats for no real reason? 

What I'm saying is they weren't concerned about his knee that game. That meaningless nonsense win trumped the health of our star rb. That's what I'm saying

1 hour ago, neckdemon said:

What I'm saying is they weren't concerned about his knee that game. That meaningless nonsense win trumped the health of our star rb. That's what I'm saying

That’s his job.  Carry the ball to a win.  It’s not to get extra carrys for a yardage number that’s pointless in todays NFL

6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

That’s his job.  Carry the ball to a win.  It’s not to get extra carrys for a yardage number that’s pointless in todays NFL

dude saleh literally said hey gave him an extra carry because they thought he was gonna get 1000 yds. so just because you don't think it matters.....obviously they all had other thoughts on it. idk what else to say.....

2 hours ago, neckdemon said:

dude saleh literally said hey gave him an extra carry because they thought he was gonna get 1000 yds. so just because you don't think it matters.....obviously they all had other thoughts on it. idk what else to say.....

So they gave him an extra carry.  It wasn’t that important or they would have rushed off another carry.

And no it’s not just me who thinks 1,000 in 17 games has any cache.  Nobody would think anything more of Breece if got another carry.  
That’s all I got

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So they gave him an extra carry.  It wasn’t that important or they would have rushed off another carry.

And no it’s not just me who thinks 1,000 in 17 games has any cache.  Nobody would think anything more of Breece if got another carry.  
That’s all I got

Yeah, pretty much.