UDFA's

RSJ

I really hope the Jets are active in signing undrafted free agents this year. Since Bradway has arrived the Jets have not explored this route nearly enough. Prior to Bradway the Jets picked up several key UDFA's including Victor Green. There is way more talent out there than the 7 rounds of drafted players. All you need to do is go look up drafts from when there was 12 rounds to see all the remaining talent. Maybe Bit, and or R44 could throw in a few names of sleeper UDFA's out there this year.

The Jets are going to be unattractive this year to the top UDFA's due to the number of draft picks they are going to have. The top UDFA's go to teams that missedout on the draft for obvious reasons. It takes an aggressive GM and opportunity to bring in the top guys. We won't have the latter.

Good point. I wonder if we can overcome the opportunity thing by the fact that Mangini has said and has the reputation for keeping and playing the best players. Idk we will have to see. Also money talks with a lot of these UDFA's. I think we may have the cap to give a nice signing bonus to the top guys.

Archived