Antonio Pierce HIRED As Las Vegas Raiders Head Coach

Hilarious to think that part of the story around why McDaniels was driven out of Vegas was because he was salty about Pierce bringing up the Giants beating the Patriots in the SB. 

Pierce seems to have a good mindset to steer that team. Will be interesting to see if he is as good at developing and implementing a strategy as he is at rallying the troops. 

• Haha 1

On 1/20/2024 at 9:18 PM, rex-n-effect said:

Hilarious to think that part of the story around why McDaniels was driven out of Vegas was because he was salty about Pierce bringing up the Giants beating the Patriots in the SB. 

Pierce seems to have a good mindset to steer that team. Will be interesting to see if he is as good at developing and implementing a strategy as he is at rallying the troops. 

Really a bizarre story.  McDaniels has no self awareness at all.  I’ve always thought he was a joke but that topped anything bad I ever thought about him

8 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Really a bizarre story.  McDaniels has no self awareness at all.  I’ve always thought he was a joke but that topped anything bad I ever thought about him

The time in Denver he said he could make a high school QB into a top tier NFL QB because he worked with Brady after Brady was already a top QB is still my favorite.

• Haha 1