Zach Wilson and family (entire family) living it up in Utah

7 hours ago, Matt39 said:

It doesn’t appear he’s been doing this. To date this offseason we’ve seen him vacationing. Seems like an important offseason for him but what do I know. 

No, we’ve seen him ding this, you just refuse to.  You see a weekend trip home during a bye as a problem.  
I’ve told you over and over, he was here all the time, as he should be.  

• Haha 1

On 2/10/2024 at 9:27 PM, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

He’s not Kobe or MJ in terms of work ethic.

Thats a joke.

Anybody who worked as hard as those guys did wouldn’t suck as bad as ZW still does.

The competitive fire with those guys was obvious.

ZW doesn’t give a sh-t that the team has sucked azz with him at the helm.

Who brought up Kobe or MJ?  Two of the most, if not the most talent at their sport.  The joke is taking that to mean lesser players can’t work hard

6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

No, we’ve seen him ding this, you just refuse to.  You see a weekend trip home during a bye as a problem.  
I’ve told you over and over, he was here all the time, as he should be.  

Jetting off during a bye like you’re a homesick freshman in college is a flag for an unestablished starting QB. 

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Jetting off during a bye like you’re a homesick freshman in college is a flag for an unestablished starting QB. 

Sorry, that’s pure nonsense.  That’s the purpose of the bye

15 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Sorry, that’s pure nonsense.  That’s the purpose of the bye

I don’t think so. That’s the purpose of the dead period in the offseason. Establish yourself first, then treat the bye as a vacation. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Matt39 said:

I don’t think so. That’s the purpose of the dead period in the offseason. Establish yourself first, then treat the bye as a vacation. 

No, players unless rehabbing go their own way to do a reset.  There are no practices at the facility the first week.  He’d be alone making your constant beating irrelevant 

19 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Hey just cuz the biggest bust qb ever is chilling like Tony Romo or Tom Brady at a resort with his gf doesn’t mean Zach sucks.  He’s really good