The New York Jets coach's last fan

Damn. This whole forum is out on Saleh? I've seen a lot of hate and very little support, but I didn't realize the sentiment was SO popular.

Personally, I think Saleh was the best Jets HC hire since Ryan. To disregard the work he has done bringing passion and accountability to this team is crazy to me, not to mention the defensive players he has helped develop and the incredible turnaround our defense has made. 

Saleh was never ready to be in charge of an NFL offense, but frankly I blame woody and JD for allowing a rookie OC/QB pairing and then shoving Wilson down our throats for a third time last year much more than I blame Saleh. All HC lean toward offense or defense, we knew all along it would be vital to have good coaching support for a new QB and offense. Not to mention hiring that terrorist Hackett... If things turn around this year I hope you guys will give Saleh another chance. I am hoping that when all is said and done he will have earned it.

• Ugh 1