The Masters - 2024

It's moving day!!!

We got the world #1 and the world #weirdo at the top of the leaderboard but love seeing Homa up there.  Big fan of Homa.  Would love to see him put it on today.  Also, Colin up there.  He went -2 under yesterday in those conditions.  He's got to be feeling really good and has some confidence coming into the weekend where the conditions should be much more favorable.

The other one to watch out for is Xman.  He's made a Saturday run in the past on this course and he got hot toward the end of the round after a rocky start yesterday.

And ofcourse, Tiger is only 7 back.  He won from 7 back,....20 years ago.  lol

I think the only thing keeping Scottie from putting on another Green jacket is if his wife delivers in the next 48 hours. 

I miss Bryson on the Tour. The guy is truly one of a kind.

Did you see thr clips of him waving fans through the crosswalk, and later carrying the sign over his shoulder? Golf would be better for it ifmore guys out there showed the personality he does.

As far as equipment, he’s always pushing the envelope. He’s the only one out there playing single length irons, and he went one step further this week by having a small, little known company create a one off set of custom 3D printed irons in the bag for the first time on Monday right after the USGA approved them for play!

• Upvote 1

On 4/13/2024 at 10:18 AM, Green Ghost said:

I miss Bryson on the Tour. The guy is truly one of a kind.

Did you see thr clips of him waving fans through the crosswalk, and later carrying the sign over his shoulder? Golf would be better for it ifmore guys out there showed the personality he does.

As far as equipment, he’s always pushing the envelope. He’s the only one out there playing single length irons, and he went one step further this week by having a small, little known company create a one off set of custom 3D printed irons in the bag for the first time on Monday right after the USGA approved them for play!

I miss him too. He’s a great character and I love how polarizing he is.

Scottie is unstoppable right now 

27 minutes ago, JustInFudge said:

I miss him too. He’s a great character and I love how polarizing he is.

Scottie is unstoppable right now 

Scottie is getting to a point now where he’s just running these guys over. He’s unflappable.

Dave Portnoy made a $300,000 wager on him before the tournament kicked off and collected $1.6 mil today. FML

• Upvote 1