Anybody interested in a simple Yahoo FF league comprised of people from this board?

You know that reading how giddy you youngsters appear to be playing in a Yahoo league almost hurts this "Old Guy's" Feelings. One might think that you might be hesitant of the Competition in our NFL.com " Jets Nation 24 " league . We still have openings for some of you youngsters. Make sure you get mommy's permission.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

10 minutes ago, ManCave Analyst said:

You know that reading how giddy you youngsters appear to be playing in a Yahoo league almost hurts this "Old Guy's" Feelings. One might think that you might be hesitant of the Competition in our NFL.com " Jets Nation 24 " league . We still have openings for some of you youngsters. Make sure you get mommy's permission.

I dunno dude . . . I turn 71 the day before the season starts. If you and the rest of your league are appreciably older that, there will likely be some league openings through mortality loss as the season progresses. Cat Celebrate GIF

• Haha 2

On 8/21/2024 at 11:06 AM, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

You can auto-generate it.  I do it for the leagues I run just because people will actually know what position they are drafting prior to the draft.  You can find it under Draft/Overview/Edit draft order/randomize draft now.  That being said, you would want to wait until the league is full.  I believe there is only one spot left.

Dude - pls check your messages - tks

• Upvote 1

We are sorry to notify you that the Custom League Jets Nation 24 that you were a part of has been disbanded by the Commissioner. Please contact the Commissioner with any questions you may have.

We encourage you to join or create another NFL.com Fantasy Football league by visiting the links below:

Create a League: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguecreate
Join a League: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/leagueDirectory

If any links within this email are not working, please copy and paste the entire URL into your browser.

Good luck and enjoy playing the Official Fantasy Football Game of the NFL.

Sincerely,
NFL.com Fantasy Football

For those of you who didn't join the NFL.com I would to apologize for my comment about getting mommy's permission. It wasn't meant to Insult Anyone , but just an attempt to garner competitive interest ( putting a Bullseye squarely on me ) to fill the league. I have been experiencing technical problems with their Fantasy app. and saw a potential problem where the league didn't fill and our Draft could have been delayed . And then possibly starting a draft while we were asleep and I couldn't correct it because their Desktop Function of their Fantasy app has been down or unavailable to use for League Managers.
NFL.com has a 6 Team playing limit per person as compared to 25 for ESPN. I have one League to use or create if any of you remain interested.
Happy Drafting tonight and Good Luck.
Enjoy the season.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ManCave Analyst said:

For those of you who didn't join the NFL.com I would to apologize for my comment about getting mommy's permission. It wasn't meant to Insult Anyone , but just an attempt to garner competitive interest ( putting a Bullseye squarely on me ) to fill the league. I have been experiencing technical problems with their Fantasy app. and saw a potential problem where the league didn't fill and our Draft could have been delayed . And then possibly starting a draft while we were asleep and I couldn't correct it because their Desktop Function of their Fantasy app has been down or unavailable to use for League Managers.
NFL.com has a 6 Team playing limit per person as compared to 25 for ESPN. I have one League to use or create if any of you remain interested.
Happy Drafting tonight and Good Luck.
Enjoy the season.

Who's down for a dynasty league on sleeper?  I'll literally set it up right now.  Draft Monday or Tuesday.