Jets fest in London

Anyone else check it out yesterday?

Brought my kid and he had a blast getting to meet Chrebet, Coles and T-Rich.

Thought they should've tried to find a somewhat bigger space but all things considered it was a good time.

That was actually my first time venturing in to that part of the city and I'll definitely be back.  Elite restaurant area imo.

Kudos to the team for putting it on.

3 hours ago, AFJF said:

Thought they should've tried to find a somewhat bigger space but all things considered it was a good time.

That was actually my first time venturing in to that part of the city and I'll definitely be back.  Elite restaurant area imo.

Pics?

4 hours ago, AFJF said:

Yeah Shoreditch is great, especially on a Sunday, amazing street food options as well as top restaurants like Hawksmoor etc…Brick Lane also superb for curry …glad you enjoyed I was out of the country yesterday only landed back in the UK at 2am so gutted to have missed what seemed like a really great event