OT: Huff Stuff - Hugh Douglas speaks

Former Jet and Eagle Hugh Douglas offers interesting advice to Huff.  (but does not condone violence)

https://insidetheiggles.com/beloved-former-eagles-pass-rusher-gives-bryce-huff-a1-advice

Like Huff, Douglas began his career with the New York Jets. Who better than him to give a young Eagles pass rusher some advice about his new town? Here's what he had to say during a recent airing of his show.

"Bryce if you listening, you need to go into Vic Fangio's office tomorrow. Now I don't condone violence. Don't do that. (But), if he don't want to hear you, you need to go to Howie and you need to tell Howie this is how I need to play. Now I'm willing to learn, but dammit, this is what makes me successful and take it from there."

Sounds like some sound advice. Hugh appears to agree with us. Here at Inside The Iggles, we had previously expressed our displeasure with Vic Fangio's mishandling of Huff and how we'd like to see a change in coaching philosophy. Here's more of what was said while you mull that over.

On said mishandling, Douglas finished his point by suggesting Huff express the following: 

"You're making 50-some-odd million dollars. Somebody is going to hear you that's writing checks because you need to produce. Go in and tell Vic you better start using me the right way or I'm going to stop being nice about this."

Love how the stupid media and dumbass fans across social media laugh at the Jets for the Reddick trade, when it’s clear he’s just an insane player, yet all I hear about the Eagles & Huff is criticism towards Huff.  Not that the Eagles got played or made a stupid move or don’t play him right.  This is the first I’ve heard of it.  F*ck Philly, the team sucks, the city sucks and the fans suck.

• Upvote 2