Kellen Clemens

CoachTsurfing

If we take Clemens with anything before a fourth round we have bust written all over this guy. I'm telling you guys he is not that good. All this pre-draft hype is a bunch of crap. It will be such a huge reach for him with the second round pick as alot of people are predicting. I can only hope and pray this guy won't be picked by us before the 4th round. He is back-up material at best.

I've seen Clemens play and before he was hurt, he had great command of the offense. I believe, he has one of the best Rec/int ratios in College FootBall.

The Kid is a true life Cowboy.....and is as tough as they come.

I'd rather have Brodie Croyle, but Kellen would be fine also.

Does this sound like the guy who can lead our team to anything but maybe mop up duty? If you'd rather have him over Lienart you are smoking something. I'm not saying I want a QB with our number one pick. I'm was saying that we don't need him in the second or third round for that matter. And I know I got this info off of a mock draft site. And no I have never seen him play. But from everything I've read he is not our guy.

Weaknesses: Average arm strength. Doesn't have great size or strength. Thinks he's a better runner than he is. Will need to stay in the pocket more to succeed at the next level.

Archived