Charles Gordon went undrafted???

Why is this? I heard he was a 3rd or 4th round type of guy coming out of Kansas. He's a returner and a corner, can GJ&H, Bit or R44 give some info about this?

I think he ran like a 4.8 ... that's the death blow for a CB in the draft

Same reason Parham went undrafted ... ran like a 5.0 ... LB's don't need to be 4.5 Guys, but 5.0 is OL territory ... that killed his draft status

I think he ran like a 4.8 ... that's the death blow for a CB in the draft

Same reason Parham went undrafted ... ran like a 5.0 ... LB's don't need to be 4.5 Guys, but 5.0 is OL territory ... that killed his draft status

Wow.

I really like / want Gordon. I hope we bring him in.

yep undrafted, probably something behind the scences familar to ernest shazor last year.

Shazor went undrafted for the same reason ... ran like a turtle

Two years ago Jammal Brimmer was one of the best college DB's in the nation, if not the best, and he went undrafted as well, after an inital high projection ... same reason, ran like a turtle

Jets won't tough this guy with a ten foot poll, JF ... aside from being slow as a snail, he's a bad guy to boot ... his coach practically said he's a jerk ... so you know Mangini won't tough this kid

That's a shame.

He'll have a shot in Oakland though.

Go Charles Gordon!

same with zemeits of PSU he ran in 4.60`s too

He slid pretty far too, but he Got drafted cause he's a Good Guy by all accounts ... you might overlook a slow forty for a high character guy, maybe draft him for a cover-two scheme, but no-one is overlooking physical limitations for a bad actor like Gordon

Archived