Even People That Don't Follow the NBA...

The Troll

...know that the Knicks are ****ing joke.

My team went out in the second round (forgive me for the arrogance, but God damnit, I've been a Clippers fan for ****ing 7 years...I've earned it), but all I see on here is talk about a team that won 23 ****ing games. TWENTY THREE! You guys need to convert to the Nets. You can't be successful when you have two of the most selfish player in the entire league that have the exact same style. Isiah needs to be ****-canned. I hate Larry Brown with an undying passion, but the dude didn't forget how to coach. ****, he got the Pooh Richardson/Danny Manning Clippers to the playoffs. It's all Isiah, for trading for 10 shootiest guards and then acquiring a total clone of Stephon Marbury to play alongside him. Honestly, Isiah Thomas must be legally retarded.

Anyway, **** the Knickerbockers. The days of Ewing and Frazier are long gone. Embrace Jefferson and Scalibrine. Embrace Kaman and Brand. ****, embrace one of the four remaining teams. But give up on the ****ing Knicks until they get some real ****ing leadership and quit being a damn circus, because I'm tired of lurking in this forum and reading about the ****tiest team in professional sports.

...know that the Knicks are ****ing joke.

My team went out in the second round (forgive me for the arrogance, but God damnit, I've been a Clippers fan for ****ing 7 years...I've earned it), but all I see on here is talk about a team that won 23 ****ing games. TWENTY THREE! You guys need to convert to the Nets. You can't be successful when you have two of the most selfish player in the entire league that have the exact same style. Isiah needs to be ****-canned. I hate Larry Brown with an undying passion, but the dude didn't forget how to coach. ****, he got the Pooh Richardson/Danny Manning Clippers to the playoffs. It's all Isiah, for trading for 10 shootiest guards and then acquiring a total clone of Stephon Marbury to play alongside him. Honestly, Isiah Thomas must be legally retarded.

Anyway, **** the Knickerbockers. The days of Ewing and Frazier are long gone. Embrace Jefferson and Scalibrine. Embrace Kaman and Brand. ****, embrace one of the four remaining teams. But give up on the ****ing Knicks until they get some real ****ing leadership and quit being a damn circus, because I'm tired of lurking in this forum and reading about the ****tiest team in professional sports.

POTW nomination.

Agreed. F*uck the Knicks.

Archived