Oh no, a blowout?

Fred Jetstone

This could be a 4 and out.

What's with these 'Canes?

How wil Raleigh react if they win? A dozen people goin' "Yeaaah, we won the Stanley what?"

Says the man rooting for Bollie!!!

These Canes are making the old hockey regime look like school girls losing their tempers. Best of the West? hardly, they had a luck streak that is coming to an end, talk all the crap about Raleigh and the surrounding areas all you want, and the team, players and fans are chuckling at all you "expert", claiming that they dont know about hockey in the south, newsflash genius, this is one of the fastest growing places in the nation, talk all you want, the fact remains, the Canes are a good, and lucky for all you bashers, team!! Deal with it!!

Says the man rooting for Bollie!!!

These Canes are making the old hockey regime look like school girls losing their tempers. Best of the West? hardly, they had a luck streak that is coming to an end, talk all the crap about Raleigh and the surrounding areas all you want, and the team, players and fans are chuckling at all you "expert", claiming that they dont know about hockey in the south, newsflash genius, this is one of the fastest growing places in the nation, talk all you want, the fact remains, the Canes are a good, and lucky for all you bashers, team!! Deal with it!!

Severeal Canadien reporters have attended games in Carolina, fully expecting an indifferent crowd in a region of the country that isn't familiar with hockey.

What they found was a raucous, passionate fanbase in a great environment filling the RBC Center up with red. Despite their best efforts, they were forced to admit that Raleigh, North Carolina IS in fact a legitimate hockey town.

Fred Jetstone, it is quite apparent you have never watch Hurricanes hockey games. All throughout the regular season they filled the arena up. As a Devils fan, I can only admire the amount of support the 'Canes get.

It's quite apparent Fred Jetstone knows nothing of hockey in the first place.

Severeal Canadien reporters have attended games in Carolina, fully expecting an indifferent crowd in a region of the country that isn't familiar with hockey.

What they found was a raucous, passionate fanbase in a great environment filling the RBC Center up with red. Despite their best efforts, they were forced to admit that Raleigh, North Carolina IS in fact a legitimate hockey town.

Fred Jetstone, it is quite apparent you have never watch Hurricanes hockey games. All throughout the regular season they filled the arena up. As a Devils fan, I can only admire the amount of support the 'Canes get.

They were saying last night that Brett Hull played here once and said that the RBC center was one of the loudest places he has ever played in.

I hate Brett Hull with every inch of my being, but anyhoo RBC can get pretty loud.

They were saying last night that Brett Hull played here once and said that the RBC center was one of the loudest places he has ever played in.

How wil Raleigh react if they win? A dozen people goin' "Yeaaah, we won the Stanley what?"

Come on man, use some sense. This area loves its team, and the support for them is absolutlely overwhelming. You will not see a more passionate group of fans right now that what is going on here (myself included).

What they found was a raucous, passionate fanbase in a great environment filling the RBC Center up with red.

'Canes fans do wear RED, that I'll definitely give 'em.

hillbillyboy_.jpg

Archived