Giambi getting hit twice

DireJet38

Man, Giambi was the most willing canidate to get beaned by a ball yesterday since Roger Dorn in Major Leauge II. Really, that was nuts he didn't attempt to move out of the way of either, I guess if I was in his shoes I'd do the same thing. I could feel Wells' pain though.

How long do you we give Giambi, after his K's today and 4 men left on base? I for one have no sympathy for the cheater and would've not stood for that cheesey ovation at the stadium. He's not f'ing Don mattingly, Paul O'neil, Derek Jeter ect. I mean come on he got an epic applause, whatever as long as his egg shell psyche is still intact.

This is obvisouly premature on my part but I have no respect for the man, and would like to see him sit and have Tino on first and Sierra permanently in the DH. Only use Giambi when it's a favorable match up with the opposing pitcher.

He made a mistake,and has paid for it. This is america,land of the free and home of the second chance.

You're correct I just think steroids are an evil that will hamper the sport of baseball right down to the High School level for MANY years to come. It's real crooked system that MLB has working and they have to beeven MORE stringent with their testing policy. Something like 38 minor leagueres from the cactus league tested positive, if the BONDS, Giambi, Canseco, Mcguire, ect. ec.t sagas don't deter them from using the needle then what will? Certainly not a 10, 20 or 60 day suspension.

In my perfect league their would be a sign in the locker room right next NO GAMBLING= LIFE LONG BAN that would read YOU USE THE NEEDLE, YOU LOSE THIS.

he got a standing ovation because he's the one star slugger who had the balls to come out and admit to steroid use instead of blaming everything on the media

hes stood up to the embarassment in press conferences instead of backtracking like McGwire or Bonds.

he cheated, which is why I dont feel sorry his career is done, but he's more of a man than Bonds will ever be and you cant deny he deserves props for coming clean

he got a standing ovation because he's the one star slugger who had the balls to come out and admit to steroid use instead of blaming everything on the media

hes stood up to the embarassment in press conferences instead of backtracking like McGwire or Bonds.

he cheated, which is why I dont feel sorry his career is done, but he's more of a man than Bonds will ever be and you cant deny he deserves props for coming clean

Steinbrenner would've cut his balls off if he didn't do something. Steinbrenner admited he didn't think Giambi did enough in the way of apologizing, seeing he never mentioned STEROIDS. He danced around the topic, like a scared baby, NO COURAGE. He should've been like, yea I shot juice right "here" and pointed to his ass, and then say "also here" pointing to his shoulder, and then pointing to a picture of Mark Mcguires ass "and also here."

Then maybe it would've been respectable, MAYBE.

yeah, blackout...youre 100% wrong.

Juicin' Jason didnt admit to sh*t. His testimony was leaked and he never apologized for "doing steroids." That press conference was a joke.

Speaking of jokes...keep blowing loads over 2 games in April, it will provide me with threads worth of ammunition for this year's inevitable Yankee implosion

Archived