A joke for everyone here!

Garb

....was looking for a joke that I had some difficulty recalling (searched the JI archives :eek: )

BTW - damn, some of you were VERY mean to me over there - especially you, Max. Bastid!

A Mets fan, a Braves fan, a Yankees fan, and a Red Sox fan are climbing a mountain. On the way to the top, each is arguing about how loyal they are to their team and what they would do for that team. As the climb gets higher, the wagers increase. Upon reaching the top, the Mets fan shouts, "This is for the Mets!!!" and hurls himself off the top of the mountain. Next the Braves fan yells, "I love Atlanta....This is for you Braves!!" and he, too, jumps off the top. Suddenly, the Red Sox fan screams, "This is for EVERYONE!!" and pushes the Yankee fan off the mountain.

....was looking for a joke that I had some difficulty recalling (searched the JI archives :eek: )

BTW - damn, some of you were VERY mean to me over there - especially you, Max. Bastid!

A Mets fan, a Braves fan, a Yankees fan, and a Red Sox fan are climbing a mountain. On the way to the top, each is arguing about how loyal they are to their team and what they would do for that team. As the climb gets higher, the wagers increase. Upon reaching the top, the Mets fan shouts, "This is for the Mets!!!" and hurls himself off the top of the mountain. Next the Braves fan yells, "I love Atlanta....This is for you Braves!!" and he, too, jumps off the top. Suddenly, the Red Sox fan screams, "This is for EVERYONE!!" and pushes the Yankee fan off the mountain.

Garb,

I was mean to you over there? That is weird because I didn't even dislike you back then.

Garb,

I was mean to you over there? That is weird because I didn't even dislike you back then.

Max, I read some of the archived stuff - you were brutal! Seriously. That said, some of the "banter" between me and some other posters that are here now....yeesh!

Do your own search. Google: Maxman on Jetsinsider. Then go to the last page and click on "repeat with omitted results." Interesting stuff.....

Max, I read some of the archived stuff - you were brutal! Seriously. That said, some of the "banter" between me and some other posters that are here now....yeesh!

Do your own search. Google: Maxman on Jetsinsider. Then go to the last page and click on "repeat with omitted results." Interesting stuff.....

I just googled myself. Felt good actually.

Here is the baseball bet that I lost to PF:

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-78548.html

(That post is good because I said that I wanted the Yankees to get Randy Johnson and Pavano. Be careful what you wish for).

If this was a pre-2004 joke, it probably could have ended with:

and then the Red Sox fan threw himself off the top of the mountain realizing that he would probably never live to see a world series championship anyways.

Archived