My wife's observation - dead on

SoFlaJets

"isn't this game taking a long time?" Remember last year we'd be at halftime and you'd look at the scoreboards around the league and teams would still have 3-5 minutes left until halftime?At least we're starting to LOOK like a professional football team again..

You know what? My wife ALSO made an interesting obversation. Its funny how sometimes we overlook the obvious. Sometime in the middle of the opening drive she looked towards me and said "Hey, VIN, is that the same guy who broke his wrist, then tore his shoulder like 3 times????....HE STILL PLAYS FOOTBALL?" Of course, Im into the game, trying to see the "new" jets O-line and I ignore her, but what a valid point. TRULY. CP is just too fragile yet we all want to see him succeed. It just wont happen. We all need to move on. KC all the way. Kid looked sharp.

You know what? My wife ALSO made an interesting obversation. Its funny how sometimes we overlook the obvious. Sometime in the middle of the opening drive she looked towards me and said "Hey, VIN, is that the same guy who broke his wrist, then tore his shoulder like 3 times????....HE STILL PLAYS FOOTBALL?" Of course, Im into the game, trying to see the "new" jets O-line and I ignore her, but what a valid point. TRULY. CP is just too fragile yet we all want to see him succeed. It just wont happen. We all need to move on. KC all the way. Kid looked sharp.

I'll tell ya what Vin-if Chad's going to be throwing 5 yard passes all year and the DBs are gonna be creeping up like they did in Tampa thus making not only our passing game but running game 3 yards and a cloud of dust we won't have to discuss this anymore because one of two things are gonna happen-either Chad's gonna get hurt again (especially with the RB'sBC blocking for him) or Mangini'll bench him....right now,I'm wary not worried given that it was a pre season game and the PCing was pure vanilla

on note that could have been the longest sentence I've ever written

there are far too many people drinking the kool-aid and rooting for the

'chad is our saviour' jets instead of the new york jets.

Archived